View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CQ7oZGeHzRj/
Sometimes when I really feel stressed about everything, I cook or make something to eat… I’m not really an expert on this nor have I went to any culinary school… This French Toast with Cheese is a pretty easy stuff to cook…
What you need:
- Evaporated Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Quick Melt Cheese
- Salt (just a pinch, says your kidney)
- Sugar (a spoon of sweetness)
- Beat the crap out of the eggs
- Add in a small can of Alaska Evaporated Milk, Sugar and Salt
- Mix like a Crazy DJ
- Heat the pan and add in a bit of butter and spread it, I said spread it!
- Dip a slice of bread slightly on to your mix… do for both sides.. please don’t be a moron and drown your bread like it’s your high school bully.
- Put it on the heated pan with butter, constantly checking for that golden brown color… flip it for equal cooking… Don’t overdo it!
- Sprinkle grated quick melt cheese on top depending on how much you want… go on sprinkle more… like there’s no tomorrow!
- It’s done!
Originally published at https://poeticdustbin.com on July 5, 2021.